Bishop-Wisecarver has always focused on delivering high quality linear motion solutions on-time and on-budget with the type of service you trust and can depend on. We have monitored our performance and results every year since 2012 by asking our customers to provide candid and confidential feedback to us about our products and service, as well as areas on where we can improve. We are blessed with thousands of pieces of feedback from long-time valued customers. Here are the results from our 2021 survey.
primary reasons why clients choose and like working with Bishop-Wisecarver
1. Bishop-Wisecarver products work great – in the most harsh & hostile environments The wide range of linear motion products not only work precisely and reliably as designed for years, but customers installing them in extremely harsh environments experience long, reliable performance lives – far superior to other products. They operate in corrosive environments (chemical plants and fields), dirty facilities (animal processing plants) and gritty locations (lumber mills, and oil & gas locations).
"Extensive history with successful implementations."
2. Our service is the #1 driver of satisfaction Outstanding customer service was the #1 most distinguishing factor mentioned by customers. Customer Service was rated as “Top Box” by 68% of customers as well with shout-outs to the proactive and responsive customer service team, knowledgeable sales representatives and Application Engineers.
“We have always received the best customer service.”
3. Customers rate BW better than the competition on the factors that matter most Customers assess several factors about purchase decisions with seven factors that were rated most important with over 74% of customers ranking them “Very Important/Extremely”. For these seven factors, 43%-70% of customers rated Bishop-Wisecarver “Better or Much Better than the Competition”. We work hard to be the best supplier to our customers, and it seems to be showing up for the majority of customers.
4. Bishop-Wisecarver consistently and reliably delivers – earning their trust and loyalty A majority of Bishop-Wisecarver customers come back time and again. Knowing that the products work great, operate reliably over time, require less maintenance than other solutions and are backed with responsive customer service and technical support, customer choice of Bishop-Wisecarver for their next project is an easy one.
“Extensive history with successful implementations “ “All of my orders are always shipped on time (or ahead of time).”
Net Promoter Score – Improving and Building a Lead on the Industry
Bishop-Wisecarver measured Customer Loyalty using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) based on the question, “How likely are you to recommend Bishop-Wisecarver?” The survey results showed an NPS score of +60 for Bishop-Wisecarver– significantly higher than the manufacturing industry average of +39 (source: ClearlyRated, 2020).
Two Areas Where Customers Would Like to See Improvements – That We are Working On
1. Digital Experience The COVID-19 pandemic shifted the need to work virtually and electronically with every company – and every individual. Bishop-Wisecarver has embraced this “new normal” by working to expand our capabilities in the following areas:
Expanded ecommerce ordering & payment capabilities – easy reordering, simplifying the ordering and payment processes
Virtual Sales consultation – Zoom with our Sales team to find the right fit
Virtual Design appointments – Zoom with our Engineers to custom design your solution
Online Configurator – create your own design and get a quick quote 24/7
2. Continue delivering a Signature Experience that helps improve your business Bishop-Wisecarver’s goal is to deliver an experience that not only helps improve your business performance, but one that creates a positive impression that customers can count on for future projects. The Signature Experience Principles that we are working to deliver at every stage of your experience include:
Getting the right fit for your specific application
Getting a fast quote for budgeting and feedback
Ensuring that your conditions of success are met for the project
Proactively keeping you up-to-date on the status of your order
Getting a customized solution - even for 1 unit
Having your needs documented prior to recommending a solution
“I feel as though I am valued as a customer and that our business relationship is important to BWC.”
We Still Need Your Input
Thank you to everyone that participated in the 2021 survey. We appreciate your business and your feedback – the foundations of great business relationships. Please feel free to provide us with suggestions on how we can help your business become more successful.
Bishop-Wisecarver hosts customer Signature Experience dinners throughout the United States several times a year. If you have questions about or would like to attend one of our dinners, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.