Inspection & Scanning
Bishop-Wisecarver products are the right motion systems for a variety of scanning and inspection applications across industries.
Laboratory/medical industry OEMs rely on Bishop-Wisecarver to deliver smooth and quiet motion, as well as corrosion resistance after sterilization.
In quality control applications, BW technology can smoothly and precisely traverse long lengths and curvatures.
Our guides, actuators, and complete automation systems supply reliable motion whether your equipment analyzes electronic assemblies or airplanes.
SMOOTH MOTION, LONG LENGTHS, & HIGH SPEEDS
At the core of our systems and actuators is DualVee Motion Technology®. As vee wheels run on their matching track, the angled profiles wipe any debris out of the way. This self-cleaning action keeps the motion extremely smooth and running reliably.
- Corrosion resistant options – complete solutions with stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and polymer-overmolded components
- Vacuum-grade wheels ideal for lab, semiconductor, etc.
- Miniature linear guides (MinVee®) provide smooth motion in a low profile
Bishop-Wisecarver has solutions that range from manually operated slides to precise, rigid actuators.
DESIGN THE PATH YOU NEED
Design your optimal motion path for both speed and footprint by using BW linear, rotary, or complex curved systems.
Our vee track comes in base lengths up to 22 ft (~6.7 m) and can be joined end-to-end to create long linear systems without the costs of precision machining.
Designing rotary tables, long transfer circuits, and indexed stations is easy with HepcoMotion® Precision Ring and Track and Driven Track Systems.
Vee guide technology can even combine with linear motors to offer highly versatile, independently driven carriage transfer at high speeds.
Bishop-Wisecarver is proud to be the exclusive North American distributor of HepcoMotion® products since 1984.
Long-Lasting Motion Systems
Importantly, BW systems inherently provide LONG LIFE with LOW MAINTENANCE. See how our DualVee® wheel and track systems outlast and outperform the competition in THIS WHITEPAPER:
GET THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR TRANSFER APPLICATION
Our expert Application Engineers can help you design a motion system that meets all your application requirements - using standard or fully custom solutions.
Leveraging 70 years of experience, Bishop-Wisecarver has earned the reputation for providing unmatched service and engineering support for every stage of your design cycle.
Bishop-Wisecarver is a trusted and reliable partner for everything from standard catalog motion components to custom integrated motion and control systems. Our world-class engineering support and custom manufacturing capabilities offer unsurpassed design flexibility.
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Supply chain & assembly services
- Purchase order consolidation
- Vendor management
- Linear guide bearings
- Linear actuators & motion stages
- Rotary & curvilinear motion guides
- Multi-axis actuated systems
- Automated motion systems
Automation & Integration
- Mechanical motion system design
- Electronic controls engineering
- Software & motion system integration
- Motion control system analysis
- Profile extrusion design & finishing
- CNC milling/turning, grinding
- Fabrication, prototypes, production
- Finish coating, anodizing, painting
Scanning and Dimensioning with UtiliTrak Linear Guides
Bishop-Wisecarver helps manufacturers and automation solution providers engineer linear and rotary motion products.