HepcoMotion GV3 – Linear Guidance and Transmission
GV3 provides a wide array of precision linear guide components utilizing guide wheel and roller wheel technology. Slides are available in three different precision grades, ranging from completely ground surfaces to as-drawn quality, to fit performance and economic needs. Lubed-for-life guide wheels come in twin bearings, double row bearings, and compact slimline bearings. GV3 may be used as a simple guide or as a self-actuated rack or belt driven system. To view a list of compatible slide/bearing combinations, see the GV3 mix and match chart.
Chat with us to learn more about this product.
- Product Info
- Success Stories
HepcoMotion GV3 provides a wide array of precision linear guide components using 70° guide wheel and roller wheel technology. GV3 may be used as a simple guide or as a self-actuated rack- or belt-driven system. It is available as individual components or as a fully assembled and adjusted system. HepcoMotion MCS Aluminum machine frame provides an ideal base for GV3 systems.
- Double Row Bearings: Debris tolerance and high load capacity.
- Twin Bearings: Misalignment tolerance and smooth running.
- Slimline Bearings: Single row for a compact profile.
- Controlled Height Bearings: Color-coded tolerances for high-precision applications.
- Floating Bearings: High-speed needle bearings with parallelism compensation when V slides are mounted in parallel.
- Vacuum and Extreme Temperature Bearings: Shielded stainless steel bearings and rollers with high temperature or low temperature grease.
- Twin Taper Bearings: High strength and rigidity tapered roller bearing.
- Wide and Narrow Track Rollers: Crowned running faces for misalignment tolerance.
GV3 carriage options provide valuable features for any linear guidance or actuator system. For example:
Removeable carriages can be disengaged from a slide without running the carriage off the end.
Carriages with side-access adjustment provide added accessibility, precision control, and stability of eccentric wheel adjustment.
Moment load carriages use additional rollers and a track support beam to support high offset loads.
Lubricators keep contact surfaces oiled for increased life with low friction felt wipers.
Cap seals/wipers provide lubrication while enclosing the bearings for greater safety and debris resistance. The internal cavity provides enough lubrication for the machine’s lifetime, depending on operational and environmental factors.
Locking devices mount onto the ends of carriages to hold them in place at the turn of a handle.
- P3: Precision drawn.
- P2: Precision drawn with ground running and alignment surfaces.
- P1: Precision drawn with ground running, alignment, and mounting surfaces.
GV3 slide options provide valuable features for any linear guidance or actuator system. For example:
Bleed lubrication can be used to pump lubricant directly to ports on the running surfaces.
Flange clamps enable slides to become self-supporting beams, with a clamp at one or both ends.
A variety of end stops and shock absorbers protect from impacts in case of a system overrun and enhance system safety.
Driven GV3 Systems
Rack-driven carriages include a variety of motor orientations and have low backlash. Racks come as individual components or integrated with the slide.
Guide System Immune to Class Dust Ingress
This machine processes glass prior to the recycling of large electronics, cutting it away from unrecyclable components and hazardous materials. It uses diamond blades to accurately cut the glass, which can be 15 mm thick, along a variety of programmable paths.
INDUSTRY: Glass Cutting and Recycling
PRODUCT USED: HepcoMotion GV3
GV3 Linear Motion System
DualVee & GV3
Welding Application Story