Multiple demos feature the company's unique ability to design, manufacture and deliver complete motion solutions that thrive in harsh and extreme environments
Pittsburg, Calif. – February 6, 2020 – Bishop-Wisecarver (BW), a trusted industrial automation company offering proven linear and rotary motion solutions that are expertly designed and delivered to perform, today announced the company will be showcasing their latest online technology advances, as well as multiple demos of their automation solutions, at next week’s ATX West 2020 in Anaheim, CA. With its commitment to providing customers with a premier Signature Experience, BW has now made it even easier for customers to get individualized online support when ordering and specifying their motion solutions. In addition, BW’s ability to design, manufacture and deliver complete automation solutions that thrive in harsh and extreme environments will be evident with on-site working demos.
Fully redesigned website now offers:
- Product Selector Tool: Answering just five questions in less than two minutes provides customers a list of product options for their individual needs.
- Product Configurator Tool: Allows customers to quickly design and purchase their own LoPro actuator system with customer lengths, options and add-ons.
- Enhanced eCommerce purchasing capabilities: Updated user interface, additional product information, order history and streamlined system allows for quicker and easier purchases and payment terms.
- Motorized Ring: The demo features a custom ALR 360° ring driven by a pinion and stepper motor. Designed and assembled for automation of internal production processes, this solution easily pairs with a UR5 robot to allow the holding of raw part blanks and finished machine parts and helps with the robotic loading/unloading of materials into CNC machining centers.
- Multi-Axis Gantry: The demo features a custom BW LoPro® Linear Actuator, a standard belt driven LoPro actuator, a lead screw driven SMLA ECO60B actuator, as well as a custom vacuum gripper and lifting axis. Distributed support products including gearboxes, motor mounts, servo motors and drives have also been applied. The pick and place demo showcases BW’s ability to design and build a multi-axis solution with multiple drive options and product lines to fit challenging environments and application requirements.
- Motorized Belt Driven LoPro® Belt Actuator: Programmed with various motion paths, this demo showcases actuator positioning for harsh environments and critical conditions. The LoPro family of actuators allow within one footprint the ability to select between belt, lead screw, ball screw, chain or manually driven options and can also be mounted directly to a machine frame allowing minimal stack up height.
Date: February 11-13, 2020
Event: ATX West 2020
Venue: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
Booth #: 4448
About Advanced Manufacturing Expos & Conferences
Informa Market’s Advanced Manufacturing portfolio is the leading B2B event producer, publisher, and digital media business for the world's $3-trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. Our print and electronic products deliver trusted information to the advanced manufacturing market and leverage our proprietary 1.3-million-name database to connect suppliers with buyers and purchase influencers. We produce more than 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the globe. The Advanced Manufacturing portfolio is organized by Informa, which recently acquired UBM to become a leading B2B information services group and the largest B2B events and exhibitions organizer in the world. To learn more and for the latest news and information, visit http://www.informa.com
Bishop-Wisecarver’s proven linear and rotary motion solutions are expertly designed and delivered to perform, enabling customers to solve their toughest industrial automation challenges. Leveraging nearly 70 years of experience, from custom machine building to industrial automation solutions, BW has earned the reputation of providing unmatched quality, reliability, service and engineering support for every stage of a customer’s design and production cycle. Combining long-lasting performance with ease of installation, Bishop-Wisecarver’s linear and rotary motion solutions, custom complex assemblies, and technical engineering design and support offer the lowest cost of ownership for a wide variety of applications ranging from Aerospace to Medical to X-Y-Z systems and more. No matter the application or extreme environmental conditions, Bishop-Wisecarver designs innovative solutions from concept to completion, from prototype to production, on time and on budget. To learn more, please visit www.bwc.com
Powelson Communications for Bishop-Wisecarver