Telescopic Ball Bearing Slides
HTS line of telescopic ball bearing slides includes 5 different series ranging from super slim lightweight versions to heavy duty slides capable of carrying 280kg. These high quality slides are quiet, rigid under extended loads, and offer smooth motion across the complete travel length.
- ¾ travel, over travel and both sides travel versions
- Non-disconnect, lever disconnect and lock-out options
- Wide range of available lengths
- Center cut cold rolled steel slide members and ball retainers
- Slotted mounting holes for quick installation
- Ball bearings are high carbon steel
- Bright electro zinc plated finish
- Hi-lo temperature grease
- Temperature range from -40F to +130F (-4C to +55C)
HTS slides are ideal for IT appliances and equipment, automation equipment, instrument and facilities, medical equipment, office automation equipment, fire appliance equipment and facilities, measuring equipment and banking equipment.
¾ Travel Slides extend approximately ¾ of the total slide length, for applications not requiring complete access to drawer/components.
Over Travel Slides extend further than the length of the slide,
allowing total and easy access to the drawer/components; often a
Both Side Travel Slides extend in either direction, allowing access to drawer or components from either side of the cabinet.
Linear Motion Slides contain an inner moving member, restricting movement to within the slide.
Lever Disconnect actuates the latch so that the drawer can be removed.
Lock-out locks the slide in the open position preventing accidental closure.
HepcoMotion is a registered trademark of Hepco Slide Systems Limited. All rights reserved.