HepcoMotion GFX - Guidance System
Chat with us to learn more about this product.
- Product Info
The HepcoMotion GFX Guidance System is rapidly being adopted in the packaging and manufacturing industries to meet users' critical requirements: demanding motion profiles, high duty cycles, and long-term durability.
- Hardened steel guidance system retains accuracy over long periods
- Simplified lubrication system enables use in high duty cycle production environments
- Lightweight mover assembly includes high capacity vee bearings
- Vee bearings grease packed for life
- Low maintenance bleed lubrication system for track - food compatible lubricants can be used if necessary
- Easy change mover system with removable track section and movers
- All systems available in stainless steel for food processing applications and others requiring corrosion resistance
GFX movers can support up to 50 N each, and can move independently at up to 4 m/s. This independent motion can involve high accelerations and decelerations, as well as directional changes.
Based on HepcoMotion® PRT2 and 1-Trak technology, GFX offers a variety of customizable motion pathways:
- Bends and other complex, multidirectional paths
GFX can be supplied as component kits, in sections, or as completely assembled systems.
Speak to Bishop-Wisecarver's experts to learn more about how GFX can increase the capabilities of your system or fill out our Request Quote form.