HepcoMotion GFX - Guidance System
Chat with us to learn more about this product.
The HepcoMotion GFX Guidance System is rapidly being adopted in the packaging and manufacturing industries to meet users' critical requirements: demanding motion profiles, high duty cycles, and long-term durability.
- Hardened steel guidance system retains accuracy over long periods
- Simplified lubrication system enables use in high duty cycle production environments
- Lightweight mover assembly includes high capacity vee bearings
- Vee bearings grease packed for life
- Low maintenance bleed lubrication system for track - food compatible lubricants can be used if necessary
- Easy change mover system with removable track section and movers
- All systems available in stainless steel for food processing applications and others requiring corrosion resistance
GFX movers can support up to 50 N each, and can move independently at up to 4 m/s. This independent motion can involve high accelerations and decelerations, as well as directional changes.
- Bends and other complex, multidirectional paths
GFX can be supplied as component kits, in sections, or as completely assembled systems.
Speak to Bishop-Wisecarver's experts to learn more about how GFX can increase the capabilities of your system or fill out our Request Quote form.