HepcoMotion ALR – Aluminum Rings
Light Duty Aluminum Rings: Cost Effective Rotary Motion
ALR Rings are machined from high strength aluminum alloy and are anodized which gives an excellent combination of durability and corrosion resistance, and has an attractive finish. This surface is optimized to run with Bishop-Wisecarver DualVee polymer guide wheels. Stronger DualVee steel wheels will also fit, but their use is not generally recommended due to ring wear.
- Weight up to 54% less than steel rings of comparable size.
- Available in four standard sizes (from 148mm to 300mm in diameter).
- Ideal for light duty applications.
- Suitable for non-magnetic environments.
- Customizations available.
Alumninum rings can be supplied in different diameters and thicknesses to accomodate customizations. Rings with an internal vee edge, gearcuts and timing pulleys are also available upon request.
|Product Lead Time||Call for details.|
|CAD File URL||https://bwc-hepcomotion-embedded.partcommunity.com/3d-cad-models/aluminium-rings-hepcomotion?info=hepcomotion/01_aluminium_rings|