SteadyRail™ Linear Stages
Steady Rail is an out-of-the-box solution that can be used manually or as a driven actuator. Designed with an emphasis on simplicity and durability, SteadyRail leverages round rail technology with ball bushings for robust and low friction performance. Featuring a highly rigid construction, Steady Rail is available to support long product life as well as lower maintenance requirements. SteadyRail utilizes high quality aluminum, carbon steel and stainless steel materials and features a number of sizes, pillow blocks and end support options. SteadyRail is capable of load capacities of up to 3400 lbs. and travel lengths of up to 48 inches.
SteadyRail uses round shafting and ball bushings to provide smooth, low friction motion. With an emphasis on simplicity and durability, SteadyRail is available in several different stages and versions making it a motion solution that can do it all. Use SteadyRail as an undriven linear guide or as a ball screw driven linear actuator with the easy attachment of a NEMA 23 or NEMA 34 motor. Save design time and simplify your supply chain with pre-configured SteadyRail motion systems that have standardized hole patterns for mounting and attaching.
SteadyRail comes standard with self-aligning pillow block bearings in several different sizes as well as in several different support options. Each size includes either single or double wide pillow blocks in a standard series for simple installation, adjustable series with adjustable clearance, or the open series for long stroke applications. Additionally, SteadyRail is available with four different end support systems including end supported, continuously supported, double end supported, and double continuously supported.
• Low maintenance
• Added drive components for standalone functionality
• Ball screw drive mechanisms integrated
• Available as a complete motion system
• Low coefficient of friction at 0.003 typical
• Travel ranges from 6" to 42" stroke length
• Unsupported or continuously supported round shaft linear bearings
• Carbon or stainless steel shafting in several diameters and load capacities
• Undriven or with ball screw drive mechanisms with various diameters and lead pitch
• Motor mount flanges and shaft coupler combinations
• Precision machined and anodized aluminum components
BWC can supply complete and affordable linear motion systems. The continuously supported 3B systems can be supplied with stepper motors, servo motors, controllers, drives and even an HMI user interface. We use standard motor mounting configurations for these continuously supported systems. Call our Application Engineering team to discuss your requirements.
Product Numbering Scheme
|Product Lead Time||Call for details.|