We are seeking an Area Sales Manager based in Texas or surrounding states to lead our sales team in the West, North Central and Midwest and accountable for direct selling in the Southwest. We are looking for individuals that can thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with a positive can-do attitude, impeccable integrity, and excellent communication skills. BW provides excellent training for this role and ideal for candidates striving towards professional growth.
Build For The Future
Most companies don't last five years, and even fewer make it a decade. Bishop-Wisecarver has not only survived but flourished for 70 years because we constantly evolve in the face of a changing world while remaining true to who we are. At our core, we are relentless problem solvers who are passionate about what we do. We love to learn and explore what's next. We're friendly and down to earth. And our culture is driven by a collaborative spirit and can-do enthusiasm that makes anything possible. Bishop-Wisecarver is built for the future, because we are the ones building the future.
We're proud of the talented group that has made Bishop-Wisecarver the company it is today, but we're always looking to improve by adding sharp minds and hard workers to our team. Passion is the fuel behind any successful career, and if you're passionate like we are, then we encourage you to join our mission at Bishop-Wisecarver.
Area Sales Manager - West
Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager based in MN or WI to drive sales in the Midwest, Pacific Northwest and North Central regions. Reporting to the Director of Sales we are looking for individuals that can thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with a positive can-do attitude, impeccable integrity, and excellent communication skills. This an excellent opportunity to enhance your business acumen and leadership skills by selling to a variety of customers in the industrial sector by managing sales channel partners and direct sales employees while working and learning from a stable company with a rich history.
Why work with Us
Bishop-Wisecarver is a WBENC certified woman-owned company for nearly 70 years that has been selling our unique solutions in the linear and rotary motion field to customers ranging from major manufacturers to start-ups. Bishop-Wisecarver (BW) helps manufacturers and automation solution providers engineer linear and rotary motion products. With engineering expertise and manufacturing best practices working with over 20,000 customers, we understand our customers' design and application requirements which enables us to develop unique solutions that lower maintenance and installed costs, provide product differentiation, and longer product life.
Our product line includes quality components and accessories, manual linear guide systems, actuated linear guide systems and rotary guides and systems. Stainless steel, high temperature, wash-down and clean room-compatible products are among Bishop-Wisecarver's more recent product introductions. Our more popular offerings include the following trade names: DualVee, LoPro, UtiliTrak, MadeWell and GV3.
BW is a family culture that allows every employee to be heard and make a difference. As a highly transparent company, you will be in the loop and have an opportunity provide your input on all aspects of our business. If you are looking for a career at a company that everyone knows your name and values your opinions, then BW is for you.
Preserve our Family Culture
- Treat each other, customers, and our supply chain like family
- We celebrate our wins with one another and have fun
- Supporting and giving back to our community is essential
- We operate with integrity. When choosing between right and right we chose for the long term outcome.
Deliver a Signature Experience
- We provide highly personalized services and products to our customers through data acquisition
- We embrace customization - even for 1 piece
- We provide the highest quality product and services in our industry through direct engagement - with our customers - building deep, long term relationships
- We believe trust creates long term relationships and brand advocates
Embrace a Pioneering Spirit
- We have the grit to explore new territories and solutions outside our core competencies
- We are courageous, take risks and are not afraid to fail
- We uphold truth, honesty and authenticity
- We encourage creativity, unconventional thinking, continuous education
Need for Speed
- We are agile - we operate in sprints and fail fast with the end goal in mind
- We focus on progress not perfection, with a bias toward action
- We think SMARTly in all our activities