• Gear racks can be mounted to either single edge or double edge track
• Belt driven carriages feature AT series belt in 5mm and 10mm pitches
• Carriages can be furnished with tamper resistant hardware
• Double eccentric bearings allow carriages to be removed from slides at any position simply by adjusting the bearing away from the guide
Three carriage lengths are available to meet size needs as well as moment loading conditions. Carriage units come assembled or as a kit for on-site assembly with your choice of lubricators. Three V bearing types allow for a choice between highly compliant twin bearings, double row bearings for higher load demanding applications, and compact slimline bearings. Carriages can also be made tamper proof by having the eccentric adjustment pinned.
Removable carriages allow for removal of the carriage for the V slide without disassembly. The wheel plate is configured entirely with eccentric V bearings, which allow the V bearings to be rotated away from the V slide for removal.
Three accuracy grades are available:
• P1 features ground V surfaces and ground mounting surfaces
• P2 has ground V surfaces and as-drawn mounting surfaces
• P3 V surfaces and mounting surfaces are all as drawn
V slides are available in the following configurations:
• Double edge spacer slide
• Double edge spacer slide with rack
• Single edge spacer slide
• Single edge spacer slide with rack
• Double edge flat slide
• Single edge flat slide
Twin bearing type is a two piece deep groove ball bearing, which provides the most compliance and tolerates the highest amount of misalignment. Double row bearing type utilizes a one piece bearing design with a double row ball configuration for higher load capacity and rigidity. Slimline bearing provides a compact design by utilizing a single row ball bearing configuration, which also results in a more economical bearing. Nitrile seals are available for twin, double row, and slimline bearings to provide greater protection from liquid and small particle debris. Through-hole and blind hole mounting type configurations are also available in various lengths to handle different carriage thicknesses.
Flat Tracks and Rollers
In combination with V slides and V bearings, flat tracks and rollers can be used for parallel supports. Flat tracks are made out of high quality carbon steel and are hardened on all four surfaces. Three accuracy grades are available:
• P1 is ground on all four surfaces
• P2 has ground surfaces on two sides
• P3 is completely un-ground
Counterbored holes are standard for mounting the flat tracks, but other hole types are available upon request. Flat track rollers are available in standard and narrow widths along with nitrile seals and through-hole or blind hole style studs.
|CAD File URL||/marketo-hepco-form.php?redirect_url=http://hepcomotion.partcommunity.com/portal/portal/hepcomotion|