Linear Motion | Harsh Environments | Smooth Motion | Long Lengths | Low Noise | Clean Room | High Temperature | Rotary Motion | Best Practices
DualVee Motion Technology | UtiliTrak Linear Guides | MinVee Miniature Linear Slides | LoPro Actuated Linear Guides
DualVee Motion Technology® (double row angular contact bearing) is designed for use in dirty and extreme environments. The once patented 90º vee edge guide wheel design creates a velocity gradient due to the range of contact diameters of the wheel. With the inner diameter traveling at a lower velocity than the outer, debris is naturally drawn outward. This velocity gradient causes a constant sweeping action, thus cleaning debris from the track.
- Self cleaning action sweeps debris from the track
- Impervious to contamination (well sealed and protected)
- Lubricated for life (special greases available)
- Carbon or stainless steel components (polymer available)
- Ground mounting surfaces not required