Are you ready to deliver the "Signature Experience"?
If so Bishop-Wisecarver may be the place for you.
Not all of California’s innovation comes from Silicon Valley…
For nearly 70 years we’ve been selling our unique solutions in the linear and rotary motion field to customers ranging from major manufacturers to a DIY’er working in his or her garage. We thrive on solving the toughest automation challenges that keep the world in motion.
We are seeking a Marketing Analyst for our Marketing Department. We are looking for individuals that eat data for breakfast and can thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with a positive can-do attitude, and high integrity.
Bishop-Wisecarver (BW) is an American manufacturer based in Pittsburg, CA. We take pride in making and designing linear and rotary motion solutions for the global manufacturing sector. This position will report to the Sr. Marketing Manager and is best suited for someone with 1-3 years of experience.
- The Marketing Analyst is responsible for researching and identifying ways to build our brand, develop new and key markets, inform new product development and deepen and expand our customer base. This is achieved through data mining, environmental scans, competitive analysis, and statistical analysis. Works with Sr. Marketing Manager (SMM) to assure the marketing budget is spent in an efficient manner and that the company targets our markets through successful campaigns to grow and scale the company.
- Analysis and Reporting
- Provide strategic marketing feedback and make justifiable recommendations for new product/existing product opportunities driven by up-to-date and relevant market and competitive research data.
- Provide data mining and analytical support for market and product segment analysis.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to develop relationships within strategic market verticals. Leverage current customer successes to find other similar potential customers for B-W. Develop lists of potential customers for RSMs to contact by sales region.
- Collaborate with SMM and the sales team to establish new product forecasts and pricing analysis.
- Work with SMM or within the context of BW’s Voice of the Customer program to conduct focused customer and brand research to enhance product offerings that provide increased benefit to strategic customers. Reposition or exploit product strengths based on analysis feedback. Recommend appropriate campaigns based upon findings.
- Analyze sales and demographic statistics to improve market share and penetration. Recommend activities based on customer feedback and market analysis. Recommend actions needed to become top 1 or 2 for the strategic verticals the company has targeted.
- Create briefs for new advertising campaigns, product launches and marketing initiatives. Brief will include campaign overview, objectives, goals, target audience, key messaging points and suggested tactics.
- Research and conduct analysis and environmental scans to assess competitor’s product and their marketing strategies, legislation/federal initiatives and market needs/trends to improve our go-to-market strategy, our product positioning and our market penetration.
- Evaluate data using statistical techniques and software. Must be able to interpret the impact of the data on BW and can forecast future trends. Ability to create charts, graphs, and other visual aids to present the results of their research.
- Work with SMM to analyze and refine PPC, Key Word, SEO and SEM campaigns and monitor ROI of the programs.
- on marketing KPIs like: leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Customer Data
- Proactively monitor accuracy, classification and processing of leads
- Work continuously and proactively towards improving the quality and accuracy of information with CRM database
- Conduct analysis to assess effectiveness and ROI of marketing campaigns
- Support Sr. Marketing Manager with other projects as assigned
- BS/BA in Marketing or related degree
- 1-3 years of experience in business analyst or marketing analyst capacity
- Strong analytical skills paired with great attention to detail
- Higher level knowledge of data visualization tools and software.
- Experience using statistical analysis software and database communicators (SAS, SPSS, SQL, etc.)
- High level of proficiency with CRM and marketing automation platforms.(Sugar, Marketo, etc)
- Expertise in Google analytics.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and working knowledge of MS Access, advance pivot tables, or other data-mining tools
- Understanding of relational databases and some experience working with large sets of data.
- Must be able to translate complex data sets into actionable information.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
What BW offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Excellent benefit package, including a 401(k) 3% safe harbor
- Profit Sharing
- A Values driven, down to earth culture, which includes: a dog-friendly environment, monthly chair massage service, unlimited Nespresso, monthly company meetings with lunch, and collaborative co-workers Bishop-Wisecarver is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, creed, color, religious belief, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, physical or mental handicap, veteran status, or any other basis protected by Federal, State or local law or ordinance.
- Note: There is no paid relocation for this position. The ideal candidate would be in the Bay Area, preferably the East Bay.
- Applicants must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Applications must include a cover letter and a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Bishop-Wisecarver is an equal opportunity employer. For more information please visit our website at: www.bwc.com
If you are interested in joining the BW family, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title on the subject line, along with salary requirements.